There is no doubt why the majority of households in Perth are opting for solar panel installers. With direct 8 hours of sunlight, solar panels are an effective and economical saving option in Perth. Solar installation Perth has many advantages if you choose the right one for your household. But before that, you need to know which are the best solar companies in Perth and how you can choose the right solar installer for your residential or commercial property in Perth. Here is the complete guide of solar panel installation in Perth with prices and advantages.
Why Solar Panel Installation in Perth is a smart investment option?
In recent years, people have opted out of solar panel installers at a great rate in Perth because of the many advantages solar panel installers have. Here are some of the main reasons why solar panel installers in Perth are a great saving option:
1) Lowest Solar System Cost:
Perth has the cheapest solar panel installers in the World (especially if you will compare the prices of solar panels in Australia). For instance, a decent 6.6kW solar system in Perth is around $4500 (including reliable solar panels and inverter). You can add-on the best system and other accessories as per your requirements to get best returns on your savings.
2) Low Payback Time:
Along With lowest solar systems prices in Perth, the payback period is also very low there, which makes it a good saving option. If you use a decent 6.6kW solar panel in Perth to meet your daily energy requirements and electricity tariffs, then your payback period will be around only 5 years (which is a great investment option). For those who are unaware of the concept of Payback Period, it is time period in which you get the cost of fully equipped solar installer back. The less is payback period, the more will be the ROI.
3) Decent Feed-In-Tariff:
The main reason behind the lowest price of Solar Installers in Perth are the decent feed-in-tariff offered by the companies and government organizations in Perth. If you have a good 5-6.6kW solar installer system with enough roof space and sunlight, then you can generate good amount of solar energy and send decent amount of energy transformed back to the electricity grid (to get great feed-in-tariff in your electricity bills) after self-consumption of solar power.
How to opt for the best solar systems in Perth?
There are two major components of Grid-Connected Solar Systems: Solar panels and Inverters.
Solar Panel- Solar panels are used to capture the direct sunlight to create electricity.
Inverter- Inverters are used to convert the sunlight into electrical energy that can be used by household appliances. Also, you can opt for a monitor to maximize the output of the energy captured.
To opt for the best solar system in Perth, you need to focus majorly on the quality, size, and pricing of solar panels and inverters. Along with that, keep in mind these few points:
- Always compare the solar panel efficiency while purchasing the best solar system for your commercial or residential properties. The ideal efficiency is 16-18%.
- Another thing you must check while purchasing the right solar system for you is its manufacturing warranty against the industry. Ideally, it should be between 10-25 years for better efficiency and ROI.
- Durability is another important factor to check while purchasing the right solar system panel for your house. The most durable solar system will give you excellent efficiency and great ROI in a low payback period.
- If you live in a high wind or snowy area, it is advisable to choose the one that meets the IEC 61215 standard.
- Don’t just look for the cheap solar panel system but also compare its relative efficiency as it is not necessary that the cheap solar PV Solar system will also be the reliable one.
- Always choose the solar system according to your roof space, sunlight duration, and energy requirements. If you have high energy requirements and ample roof space it is always beneficial to add as many solar panels as possible (preferably 6.6kW-10kW solar system Perth). Otherwise, you can opt for a 5kW solar PV system if you have fewer energy requirements and budget.
While opting for the best solar PV system in Perth, first understand your energy requirement and then look for the most economical option that comes with good brand quality and efficiency for the best ROI. You can find the list of best solar companies Perth on our official website. From installation to support, we provide the complete guide to help you opt for the best solar PV system for your household or commercial needs.
Get a Obligation Free Quote Today! Request A Quote